Labels

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Things to Do - My Kanban Flow Board

After hearing from both the Independent Characters and Deep Strike Radio about the benefits of using Kanban Flow to organise your hobbying, I thought I would give it a try. As my main problem is my constant painting ADD where I can't finish one project without getting bored and starting something else (check this earlier post to see the problem!) so this might help to keep me focussed and actually I'm quite proud of how much is done!


As you can see there is a definite issue with one column so this will be the focus for the next few months around work/life etc. If by Christmas there is a slightly more even spread to the columns than that will be huge progress.

Any advice below on how to stay motivated or tackle these problems would be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment